~Announcing a Special Infinite Possibilities Workshop~
For those who are experiencing life changes and need direction in how to step into an unknown future.
Treat yourself to an enriching, interactive, fun, & transformational experience, “Infinite Possibilities – The Art of Changing Your Life” based on the New York Times bestselling book by Mike Dooley. The workshop will be facilitated by Certified Infinite Possibilities Trainer, creator of The Consciousness Guide, Lindsay Godfree.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- have a deeper understanding of how our thoughts, beliefs and emotions shape our lives, supported by scientific heart and brain research;
- have a clear vision of what is important to you and what motivates you;
- work with practical tips and tools to enhance your everyday life;
- embrace challenges and setbacks as gifts of growth;
- pursue your dreams and ambitions all while
- enjoy life’s journey in gratitude
- unlock the magic of the Universe
When: Saturdays from 10:00 pm- 12:00 noon – in four sessions
Dates: April 11th, 18th, 25th, & May 2nd
Where: Mesa Main Library, 64 East 1st Street, Mesa AZ
Directions: From I-60 exit Country Club from the west or Mesa Exit from the East Valley, 1st street is the next one after Center in Downtown Mesa.
Cost: Regularly $110 NOW just $80 on this limited offer;
includes all 8 hours of facilitated interactive training plus the Workbook
*Reading the book “Infinite Possibilities – The Art of Changing Your Life” is not required. Books will be available for purchase at the workshop.
Note: Seating is limited for effective personal interaction so you will want to sign up early!. RSVP: Lindsay: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 480-254-9616