Every day is a blank page to create at will with the paintbrush of thoughts and feelings. Upon waking there is a new opportunity, a new sunrise, another breath and another. What could be better than this? What a wonderful world has been created for us and by us! The only question then is what to create today starting with this moment? With so many options how do we decide what to do now?
(Oh, and in case you forgot—it is your choice and no one can take that from you.) Read Own Your Freedom to Choose.
Fortunately there are a limited number of choices in front of me in this one moment. As Eckhart Tolle says in his book the Power of Now, this is the point of power and the only reality–this next decision right now. The power really is in the NOW. In this one point in time, space and consciousness. There is no point in worrying or giving much thought to what is next until this moment is in focus and acted upon. Wow, just one step at a time–that makes life SO much easier!
What is the opportunity in front of me right now and what is the highest and best use, thought, action and emotion that I can add my energy imprint to in this moment?
Let’s start at the beginning:
Emotions: First and foremost set the emotions—choose gratitude, happiness, love or any of the similar emotions. This sets the creative frequency.
Thoughts: Think of things that generate the above emotions in you. Use mental pictures or photos, affirmations, prayers, journaling or anything else you can to find the thoughts that reinforce these emotions within you.
- Dance in your living room to happy music.
- Send out words of encouragement to others. Connect with others who share your feelings of highest vibrations.
- Go into meditation to connect with the One Love.
- Do mirror work and give yourself love.
- Love yourself and your body—drink a glass of water, eat the food that is the healthiest choice you have. Stretch—do Qi Gong, Tai Chi, Yoga or similar energy movement exercise to wake your body up.
- Do a five minute visualization of receiving all that you desire focusing on the feelings that are generated by this exercise.
After your emotions are in line with what you want to create, now go out into the world and do what you have in front of you in every moment from this inner place of power. Do your work with conscious intent to the best of your ability. Act with joy, peace, and focus of awareness this is true Self-Empowerment.
What a wonderful day! What a wonderful life!
Live Life Consciously!
Share this Post